The Bubble Chef

cooks whatever your heart desires...

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Denyse Celebrates! 

What's more special than preparing your own menu as you celebrate one of your kids birthday at the comfort of your home.

Yes, I prepared it all for my daughter except for the cake. I thought I could add another entree but I run out of time. It took me one and half hours to finish all that. Tired yet fulfilling. When I was preparing the table, she was just saying "wow", she thought I was just preparing it for someone else, not knowing its all for her. Surprisingly done, she was astonished with all the gifts, balloons and cake dad brought her. After all, it meant to be that way. And we're glad she's Happy!

Recipes are not included here and done in purpose, if you are interested with any of the food in the menu, Email Me! You'll know why!




Post a Comment

[Top]